Episode: No. 25 – Orthodontic Treatment
Guest(s): Dr. Jordan Millar, Orthodontist
Today Genevieve and Heather are welcoming Dr. Jordan Millar, Orthodontist, to talk about Orthodontic Treatments for the whole family.
• Dr. Millar informs us on the best time for a child to see an orthodontist.
• She explains what a treatment with a single phase looks like in comparison to a treatment with two phases.
• Dr. Millar discusses if and how soothers, thumb/finger sucking, and/or nail biting habits affect a child’s teeth.
• How long are Orthodontic Treatments, their cost and how much discomfort and/or pain to expect?
• What the difference is between Clear Aligners and Braces. Do clear aligners work? Can children or teens wear clear aligners?