Episode:E86- Having a pet as part of your family with Dr. Anne Irwin.
Guest(s): Dr. Anne Irwin, Veterinarian
Today on ParentTalk, Geneviève and Heather are welcoming Veterinarian, Dr. Anne Irwin, to talk about having a pet as part of your family.
• When a good time is for a family with children to get a pet.
• How we can choose the best pet for our family.
• The best breeds of dogs for a family with young children.
• Involving children in training your family’s pet.
• How we should approach a strange dog.
• Whether or not to include children and or have them be present when the time comes to put down your family’s pet.
• Tips for new parents who already have pets.
Click the arrow below to listen. (22:15)
Never miss an episode of Parent Talk Podcasts