Episode: E30- The most common questions and concerns to do with Breastfeeding
Guest(s): Agnes Mayer, Registered Nurse and Mama Coach
Just in time for World Breastfeeding Week, Genevieve and Heather are welcoming Agnes Mayer, Registered Nurse and Mama Coach, to talk about the most common questions and concerns to do with Breastfeeding.
• Agnes explains the process of Mom and Baby both learning about breastfeeding together.
• She informs us about when our milk comes in and what to look for to insure your little one is getting enough.
• She talks about what to do to make breastfeeding a great experience and when to ask for support.
• She talks about how a big concern for some Moms is not bonding with their babies if they are unable or choose not to breastfeed.
• Agnes also shares some ways help us to increase our milk supply.