Welcome to the Parent Talk Show!
Our goal is to inform, educate, and support parents from the early years and beyond.
Genevieve and Heather have put together a fantastic group of Experts and Guests who will be sharing their stories, experiences and passion with all of us.
Join us weekly for loads of fun!
- Amazing committed Professional momDecember 15, 2018 by busdesign from Canada
Gen is such an amazing mom, and business owner. Everything she takes on creates love and community. So proud to be a part of your causing amazing parents in the world. Thank you for standing for our future leaders. Treya
- Great podcast!December 4, 2018 by Krista5678 from Canada
Amazing resource for parents, lots of great information from local experts. Great job, ladies, keep up the fantastic content!
- I love this podcast!October 25, 2018 by christelle5474678 from Canada
Great information for hole family!
- Best podcast ever!October 25, 2018 by Maryse Martin Vivre En Harmoni from Canada
Simply put, this podcast on the history of podcasts!
- Excellent podcastOctober 24, 2018 by VeroB45324 from Canada
I love this informative podcast. Hostess are very friendly, warm and welcoming and I’m looking forward for next one!
- Amazing PodcastOctober 23, 2018 by suz22411 from Canada
I’m always looking forward to the next One! I love your guests list.
- Great PodcastOctober 20, 2018 by AllySoleil1222 from Canada
Great podcast, I love Genevieve french accent! And the topics are great.
- Great topics!October 19, 2018 by JMB98765 from Canada
I’m always looking forward to the next one... It’s amazing to see the the beautiful village that Genevieve and Heather are creating! Long life to ParanTalk 🙂
- Good pod castOctober 15, 2018 by ashley201688 from Canada
Love the weekly information , awesome parent tips and info ?
- Just what all parents need!October 14, 2018 by JMelenka from Canada
I thoroughly enjoy listening to these weekly podcasts and look forward to them every Monday. The there is a huge array of topics and they are all very engaging—there is something for everyone! Gen and Heather are so personable yet professional which makes you feel like you’re listening to a conversation between friends. I can’t recommend this podcast enough to any parents, no matter how old your kids are.
- Very informativeAugust 4, 2018 by VeloD from Canada
Very interesting information !
- Great PodcastsApril 12, 2018 by Mado7679 from Canada
I have been learning something every week! I’m always looking forward to the next one! Great job Girls 🙂
- Loving it!March 5, 2018 by Leilalelanni from Canada
All of the podcasts have been so informative and easy to listen too. I look forward to more!
- Great and Fun PodcastMarch 5, 2018 by babyfamilly from Canada
My husband has been listening to all of the podcasts and he’s loving them 🙂
- Parent TalkFebruary 7, 2018 by Draperbfresh04 from Canada
Amazing content!! Very good audio, love the quality and concepts. Keep em coming!
- Very informative!! Can’t wait for the next oneFebruary 7, 2018 by NoreenC from Canada
What an amazing resource for parents and grandparents of any age. Keep up the amazing work!!
- Parenting conversations that matter!February 6, 2018 by D_C_M_C from Canada
Gen and Heather are bringing beautiful conversations into the parenting space to support us in our roles as parents and bring us together as humans!
- Practical and fun parenting suggestionsFebruary 5, 2018 by Shay_kiara from Canada
“Playing “ with my babies was something I always felt was forced ... until heather guided me about the why and how we can play with our kids in everyday moments. Keep it up ladies!!
- Great Podcast!February 5, 2018 by McDaddyB from Canada
As a new Dad I found this podcast to be super informative and helpful! The hosts were great and it was great quality as well. I’m looking forward to hearing more!
- Great PodcastFebruary 4, 2018 by AngieC12344 from Canada
Very informative and great audio quality! Love it!
- So awesome!February 3, 2018 by Gene334567 from Canada
What a great mission to help parents! This will be very helpful. I am looking forward to listening to all the other episodes! Keep up the great vision! G#2
- Great job!!February 3, 2018 by Baby Daddy AK from Canada
I love the concept and can't wait to hear the next one. I really like that you can check out the bio of the experts on your website so that you can see who it is that is talking. Keep up the good work!
- ExcellentFebruary 3, 2018 by kattymah from Canada
Happy to have an informative, short episodes to listen to while I'm on the go!
- Two thumbs up!February 2, 2018 by Tanya_chat from Canada
Loved your first episode. Can’t wait to hear more!!!
- E71 - Snoring and Sleep Apnea | Parent Talk
- E70 - Understanding your Child’s Anxiety with Sonja Latifpour and Courtney Nichols - Parent Talk
- E69 - Nutrition for Fertility with Krista Parr - Parent Talk
- E68 - “Daytime Dads” - Parent Talk
- E67 - Raising a Transgender Child with Ruby - Parent Talk
- E66 - Real Moms Moments - February - Parent Talk
- E65 - Decoding Children’s Behaviour with Louise Clarke - Parent Talk
- E64 - Doulas and the Benefits of hiring one with Jazzmin Nagy - Parent Talk
- E63 - Speech and Language Development with Chelsey Chichak - Parent Talk
- E62 - Head Shape and Torticollis with Kate Heays & Silvana Echeverri - Parent Talk
- E61 - Real Moms Moments - January - Parent Talk
- E60 - The Social Media Generation - Parent Talk
- E59 - CHILDREN'S SELF ESTEEM | Ways to build your Child’s Self Esteem with Sue Atkins - Parent Talk
- E58 - The Importance of Flossing your Child's Teeth with Pria Dhaliwal & Shannon Derrick - Parent Talk
- E57 - Home Birth with Grace Yun - Parent Talk
- E56-Parental Burnout with Sean Grover - Parent Talk
- E55 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E54 - Photography | Tips and Tricks on taking great family Photos - Parent Talk
- E53 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E52 - You Can Have it All | How to Create a Life Where You Can Have it All - Parent Talk
- E51 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E50 - Addiction | Recognizing, Coping, Potentially Preventing Addiction with Katherine Belt - Parent Talk
- E49 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E48 - HPV | Understanding Human Papillomavirus with Dr. Kiet Do - Parent Talk
- E47 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E46 - Premature Birth and Babies - Parent Talk
- E45 - Real Mom Moments - Parent Talk
- E44 - Intelligent Postpartum Recovery with Lori Lucas - Parent Talk
- E43 - Chiropractic Care with Dr.Carla Cupido - Parent Talk
- E42 - How to Feed my Picky Eater with Ann-Marie Ridout- Parent Talk
- E41 - Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- E40 - The “HOW” to be fully present with my child with Constance Kellough - Parent Talk
- E39 - When Kids Call the Shots with Sean Grover - Parent Talk
- E38 - How to Keep Thriving with Children with Tanis Frame - Parent Talk
- E37 - Separation Anxiety with Sonja Latifpour - Parent Talk
- E36 - The Strong Start Program in BC with Meredith Dawson - Parent Talk
- E35 - Keeping Children Engaged in Learning with Stephanie Wall & Debbie Vanderwood - Parent Talk
- E34 - Transition into Parenthood with Michelle Tyliakos - Parent Talk
- E33 - Tempers,Tantrums & Tears with Bridgett Miller - Parent Talk
- E32 - Osteopathy and it's role in Preventive Medicine for your family with Melisa Dzamastagic - Parent Talk
- E31 - How to be an involved DAD and keep a great work and family balance - Parent Talk
- E30 - The most common questions and concerns to do with Breastfeeding with Agnes Mayer- Parent Talk
- E29 - How Much is Too Much Screen Time - Parent Talk
- E28 - How to Set up Your Family for Financial Success with Nesrine Jabbour - Parent Talk
- E27 - How to handle our Toddler’s Tricky Behaviours with Cherrie Tam - Parent Talk
- E26 - How to Navigate Social Media with Your Family with Jazzmin Nagy & Amber Carter - Parent Talk
- E25 - Orthodontic Treatment with Jordan Millar - Parent Talk
- E24 - Treating Stress and Burnout using Natural Medicine with Kathleen Mahannah - Parent Talk
- E23 - Children's Ear Infections with Dr. Adrien Gooi - Parent Talk
- E22 - Parenting with PTSD with Joyelle Brandt- Parent Talk
- E21 - Children's Behavior - Planning and preparing for Toddlerhood and Beyond with Julie Romanowski - Parent Talk
- E20 - Male Fertility with Dr. Tanner Alden - Parent Talk
- E19 - Potty Training and Constipation with Tamarah Nerreter & Laura Patrick - Parent Talk
- E18 - Alternatives to Commercial Cleaners with Heather Beckley & Cheryl Dushop - Parent Talk
- E17 - What is a Midwife? With Grace Yun - Parent Talk
- E16 - Family Sleep Challenges with Lara Raab - Parent Talk
- E15 - Common Children's Skin Rashes with Dr. Sarah Walkun - Parent Talk
- E14 - Simple and Easy Organizing Tips for Busy Parents with Rowena List - Parent Talk
- E13 - Children's Concussions with Julie Paul - Parent Talk
- E12 - Birth Photography with Candice Tizzard - Parent Talk
- E11 - Easter Special with Genevieve & Heather - Parent Talk
- E10 - Baby Led Weaning - Parent Talk
- E9 - In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Dr. Sonja Kashyap - Parent Talk
- E8 - Parent Talk - Motor Skills Development in Children 1 - 5 Years with Silvana Echeverri & aback Rowshandeli - Parent Talk
- E7 - Motor Milestones in Children from Birth to 1 Year with Kate Heays & Laura Patrick - Parent Talk
- E6 - Understanding Children's Behaviour with Bridgett Miller - Parent Talk
- E5 - How to Stay Connected with Your Partner After Children with Treya Klassen - Parent Talk
- E4 - Your Child's First Visit to the Dentist, Plus Dental Advice for the Whole Family with Dr. Calvin Tham - ParentTalk
- E3 - Hormone Imbalances in Women, Testing & Natural Treatments with Kathleen Mahannah - Parent Talk
- E2 - Injury Prevention with Holly Choi - Parent Talk
- E1 - The Power of Play with Heather Fox - Parent Talk