Guest(s): Ashley Avinashi , Parenting Coach, Best Selling Author, and Founder of Raising Humanity.
Today on ParentTalk, Geneviève and Heather are welcoming Parenting Coach, Best Selling Author, and Founder of Raising Humanity, Ashley Avinashi, to talk with us about why we struggle as much as we do as parents in today’s world.
- What made Ashley move from a successful corporate than entrepreneurial career into supporting the healing path for parents.
- What is behind the chronic struggle that most parents face in today’s world.
- How where we find ourselves today is perhaps the greatest collective opportunity we have to heal from intergenerational pain/patterns.
- What we can do as a first step in clearing what we are carrying so we can live more freely, on purpose, and in our joy.
- The core needs of our children and us as parents, during this unprecedented time.
Geneviève & Heather
We wanted to tell you about the ‘Local Love Fund’ sponsored by United Way of the Lower Mainland.
Our collective response to COVID-19 calls upon our resourcefulness, resilience and ability to take care of one another. Do you have a new and creative way for supporting your community? United Way is here to help.
They have up to $1,000 available for your community project. For more information or to apply, visit uwlm.ca